The Conrad N. Hilton Foundation has granted $1.35 million over a period of three years to Legal Action Center (LAC), with Treatment Research Institute (TRI) and Truven Health Analytics (Truven Health), to help them evaluate the range and implementation of adolescent prevention and early intervention services.
They will focus on the following objectives during the project:
- document and analyze the status of ACA and Parity implementation
- focusing on insurance coverage
- evaluate how screening and brief intervention providers offer services
- inform and educate purchasers, payers, and other stakeholders of the services mandated by law
- ensure that providers understand federal confidentiality rules
Read the press release HERE.