Several technical assistance documents have been developed by the California Institute for Mental Health (CiMH) and the Mental Health Services Oversight and Accountability Commission (MHSOAC) to support the development and implementation of INN programs.
If you are new to INN or want additional information to help you with planning and implementing INN programs, check out the following resources.
The following resources should help with INN program planning
- MHSOAC Innovation Programs Plan Review Tool
- MHSOAC Innovation Programs Plan Review Tool en Español
- Innovation Decision Path for Counties
- Innovation Decision Path for Counties en Espanol
- Innovation Top Ten Recommendations for Successful Planning
- Innovation Project Development Worksheet
- Innovation Idea/Plan Peer Feedback Tool
The following resources should help with INN program implementation